1. Solid State Ionics (Gordon Research Conference): which was held at Proctor Academy Andover- New Hamsphire, USA, July ( 23 - 28) , 1989.
2. 13th Midwest High Temperature and Solid State Chemistry conference that was held at SUNY- Binghamton-USA on June 1989.
3. American Chemical Society meeting in Boston-USA on April (22- 26) of 1990.
4. American Physics Society meeting at Alfred University-USA on April (6-7) of 1990.
5. American Chemical Society meeting at Washington. D.C on August (26- 31) of 1990 where I participated in a poster session entitled " Synthesis and Ionic Diffusion in Single Crystals of Vermiculite" .
6. American Chemical Society meeting at New York city. On August (25 - 31) of 1991 where I participated in a poster session entitled "Synthesis and characterization of Hydrogen Vermiculite".
7. International Solid State Ionics in Canada on October (20 - 26) of 1991. Where I participated in a poster session entitled " Synthesis and Characterization of Hydrogen Vermiculite".
8. Zeolitic And Layered Materials (Gordon Research Conference): Which was held at New Hamsphire on June (11- 15), 1990. Where I participated in a poster session entitled" Ionic Diffusion in Single Crystals of Vermiculites".
9. Solid State Ionics (Gordon Research Conference) : which was held on June (22 - 26), 1992 at New Hamsphire,USA
10. Solid State Chemistry (Gordon Research conference) that was held at New Hamsphire-USA on July (23-27), 1990.
11. Materials Research Society meeting in Boston-USA Which was held on Dec 2nd of 1991, where my published paper entitled" Ion Trasport in Single Crystals of The Clays like Aluminosilicate Vermiculite " was invited and presented by M.stanely Whittingham.
12. Solid State Ionics (Gordon Research Conference) which was held at New Hamsphire-USA, on June 18 - 22nd of 1990: where I participated in a poster session entitled " Ionic Transport in Vermiculites".
13. American Chemical Society meeting in Washington D.C that was held on August 22 - 27 of 1992.
14. Japan - US meeting at Materials Research center SUNY - Binghamton - New York that was held at SUNY – Binghamton-USA on December 12th of 1991 where I have a presentation entitled “ Hydrogen Vermiculite Synthesis And Characterization"
15. Second Palestinian Chemical conference that was held at Al- Quds University- Jerusalem on (23 - 24) of May, 1995 where I presented a paper entitled (Ion transport in Aluminosilicate clays).
16. Scientific Glass Blowing workshop that was held at an Najah National University sponsored by America - MIDEAST educational and Training Services from August 26 - September 2, 1987.
17. Scientific seminar that was held on the 22nd of October, 1987 entitled HPLC - High pressure liquid chromatography. Basic principles techniques and applications supported by ESMI company for electronic scientific and medical instruments.
18. International mathematics seminar that was held on ( 17 - 20) June, 1987 at Berzeit University.
19. Scientific seminar in Bethlehem University that was held on April 28, 1994 where I presented a paper entitled. “ Ionic transport in single crystals of vermiculites”.
20. Attendance and participation in "International workshop in Occupational Health and Work Safety" that was held at Hebron university on27-28 of April, 1998 in cooperation of Hebron and Oslo university.
21. Third Palestinean Chemical conference that was held at Al-Azhar University-Gaza on7-8 of September, 1998 where I presented a paper entitled (The Ionic Conductivity of Hydrogen Vermiculite).
22. Chemical Abstract Service workshop that was held at Al-Huseini College in Jerusalem on 12th of July,1999 and lasted for seven hours. and was supported by Arad-Ophir-Information Specialists
23. Environmental Conference that was held in Hebron –Hebron Municipality on October-2nd of 2005. This conference was organized and supported by Environmental Quality Authority.
24. Attending firstScience day, Faculty of Science and Technology,Hebron University, Palestine,May 11,2009.
25. Attending a workshop entitled "Methods of confidence of natural types of food experimentally that was held by Agriculture faculty at Hebron University on Monday,20/09/2010.
26. Attending a workshop in Clinical Nutrition that was held by Agriculture Faculty at Hebron University onTuesday,22/12/2009.
27. Attending the first educational conference that was held by Ministry of Education in Hebron on 2/10/2010.
28. Attending the second Palestinean Educational Conference that was held in Hebron on 18-19 of May 2011
29. Attending the Scientific day for Epidemiological and Biological Researches that was held at Hebron University on 25 of May 2011.
30. Attending the fifth International Palestinean Conference in Chemistry that was held at Al-Najah Natinal University in Nablus-Palestine on June 1-2 of 2011.
31. Attending the second Palestinian conference on chemistry and applied chemistry held at College of Science and Technology, Abu Dies, Palestine, From May 23- 24, 1995, where I presented a paper entitled ‘Synthesis and Characterization of Hydrogen vermiculite’
32.Attending the fourth Palestinian Chemistry Conference, Al- Quds University, Abu Dies, April 14-15th , 2008.
33- Attending Conference on Teaching Social Sciences at Paletinean Universities: Reality and ambitiouns that was held at Hebron university,Hebron, on 30/6/2011.
34-Attending International Environmental day celebration that was held at Childhood pleasure center in Hebron and was organized by Palestinean Hydrologist Group and Environment quality Authority on 4/7/2011